Unified Communications (UC) is the integration of real-time communication services such as instant messaging (chat), presence information, telephony (including IP telephony), video conferencing, data sharing (including web connected electronic whiteboards interactive whiteboards), call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax).
However, many small and mid-size enterprises may consider leveraging Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS), commonly referred to as Hosted VoIP solutions.
The Benefits of UCaaS Include:
- Elimination of substantial OPEX costs
- Avoid need for high availability data center facilities to support onsite VoIP system
- Provide Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity support in case onsite solution is unreachable
The PTS UCaaS is a robust ShoreTel-based cloud hosted UC solution. This way our clients are never without phone service, whether it is fixed-line or mobile.
PTS UCaaS Services Include:
- Next-generation business voice and/or voice system failover services built on ShoreTel technology
- Easy-to-use unified communications technologies including:
- Unified Messaging
- Instant Messaging
- Presence & Mobility Communication & Collaboration
- Call Recording
- On-Demand Conferencing
- Voice-to-Email Transcription
- Inbound and Outbound Fax-to-Email
- Hosted call center communications including full ACD control, prioritized skill routing, configurable hold treatment, and an audio library which lets supervisors easily store and update recordings
- Tight integration with leading CRM, ERP, and application tracking software
- Exchange high-availability via Virtual Private Connection
For more information, call PTS at 1-866-PTS-DCS1 (1-866-787-3271) or Contact Us.